Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Crocheted Hanging Basket

Well I kind of made this one by accident yesterday. I had started out making a pouch, but decided to turn it into a pouch similar to one I saw on Pinterest. There were no English instructions available though...

To make this hanging basket, I chained on 40 stitches and used a Single Crochet (SC) stitch, in rounds and then started decreasing once it reached the desired size. After that part was finished, I crocheted in a tab with a loop at the end for a button hole. The button was stitched on with a needle and thread.

I'm not yet sure what I'll use it for, but I like it so much I may make more!  I was thinking that it might be kind of neat to hold bath products for a gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright 2009-2011 OfficeTYPE